Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa, is now selling its post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Bayelsa Medical University, BMU post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa, post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Why Study at Bayelsa Medical University.
Study at BMU Yenagoa and have access to:
- The Bayelsa State Government Loan Scheme for indigenes
- Local and Foreign Scholarship opportunities for all students
- Decent and Fully Equipped Hostel Accommodation with state of the art facilities
- Constant internet connectivity with wifi
- Steady Power and Water Supply
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- Safe environment with maximum security
- Well-equipped academic halls and laboratories
- International affiliated universities
BMU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
- All prospective candidates who applied for admission into Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa (BMU) as institution of First Choice and those willing to change their institution and make Bayelsa Medical University their First Choice with a UTME score of180and abovein the 2020 UTME Examination
- Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose BMU, as Institution of their First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for the screening exercise. The University accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates or its Alevel equivalent.
- All candidates should possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, and are furtheradvised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our website www.bmu.edu.ng for update on their admission status.
How to Apply for Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to apply online at https://my.bmu.edu.ng/application/registerandpay for the Bayelsa Medical University Screening exercise online application form at a fee ofN2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira)only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictlyONLINEby screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall beno Post UTMEandno Physical Screening, candidates are therefore expected to fill the online application form, scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- Olevel Result(s)
- Passport Photograph
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin