LAUTECH Post UTME Form and Eligibility for Admission
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform the public and prospective students of the Ladoke Akintola University (LAUTECH) that the management of the institution has extended the deadline for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME registration.
According to the management, the new deadline is October 31st, 2020. Candidates that are yet to register or complete the registration are advised to use this opportunity to do so.
LAUTECH Post UTME form, registration details, cut-off mark, eligibility criteria, screening date, application cost, deadline and other relevant details for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. The required cut-off mark is 170 and the application cost is 2000.
Notice is hereby given to all candidates who chose LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice or those willing to change to LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2020/2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) screening exercise and oral interview for Direct Entry candidates for admission to the Universitys various programmes will be conducted on a date to be announced soon.
However, application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, August 21 to October 31st, 2020. Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their OLevel results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMBs closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB National Matriculation list for the year. For UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
Also See: How to Check LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Results
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A Level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
- Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in completion of their application forms.
How to Apply forLAUTECH Post UTME Screening
- Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the Universitywww.admissions.lautech.edu.ngto make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) as well as familiarize themselves with the available programmes in the University and the requirements for OLevel, ALevel and UTME subjects for each of the programmes so indicated.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 20kb.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.The COLOUR PRINT OUTacknowledgement page should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise. Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results when released must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on OLevel and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates names on their OLevel results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the CBT as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission. The use of cell phones and any unauthorized device is not allowed during the screening exercise.
Recommended:LAUTECH Departmental Cut-Off Marks
Candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised toBEWARE OF FRAUDSTERSas the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org@lautech.edu.ng.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is an autonomous public institution with the general function of providing liberal higher education and encouragement to the rapid advancement of learning throughoutNigeria.The legal basis of the University is the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Act which transferred to the University, the property to the former Ogbomoso Girls High School, Ogbomoso, under the Act; The University consists of Chancellor, Pro-Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, Council Senate, Congregation, all Graduates and Undergraduates of the University in accordance with the provisions of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Edict No.