Babcock University admission letter and acceptance fee payment procedures for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the release of Babcock University Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session, authorities of the institution released the admission letter printing procedure and acceptance fee payment procedure for newly admitted candidates.
Recommended: Babcock University School Fees.
Babcock University Admission Letter Printing.
- Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click Admission Letter
- Click GO
- Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
Babcock University Acceptance Fee.
A. All candidates offered provisional admission (excluding LAW and MEDICINE AND SURGERY students) should proceed immediately to the bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira only, (N150,000.00.) which is part of the school fees using your APPLICATION ID as reference on E-tranzact payment platform. Present your Application ID (5 digits) at anyCOMMERCIAL BANKSon the E-tranzact payment platform.
B. NEW STUDENTS ARRIVAL, ORIENTATION AND REGISTRATION: THE RESUMPTION DATE SHALL BE COMMUNICATED TO YOU. However, upon resumption: Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock Universityduring the registration period with the following documents:
- Four (4) copiesof 2020originalUTME/JAMB result slips; or Direct Entry JAMB Registration slip.
- Eight (8)recent passport-size photographs andfour (4)copies ofbirth certificates
- OriginalsandFour(4) photocopies of SSCEresults or equivalents
- OriginalsandFour (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
- Originalreceipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
C.Academic Clearance:Report to theHead of Departmentfor academic clearance.
D.Psychosocial Clearance:Report toBabcock University Teaching Hospitalfor Medical Screening andStudent Support Services Unitfor psychosocial screening.
- HOSTEL ACCOMODATION: New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
Male Category: Neal Wilson and Bethel Splendor
Female Category: Crystal Hall and Queen Esther
- Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
- Candidates who have not attained the age of Fifteen (15) by December 31, 2020 may not be considered for admission.
- Babcock University reserves the rights to withdraw any admission offer if:
- It is discoveredat any timea candidate does not possess any of the entry qualifications which he/she claims to have obtained.
- This provisional Admission offerDOES NOTmeet the criteria as shall be stipulated by JAMB on 2020/2021 Admission Policy.
- However, the Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee Deposit stated above together with any other school fees already paid shall be subject toREFUNDonly on account of 4. (b) above.