Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released. See the details below.
Applications are invited from candidates that scored the minimum required cut-off mark and made Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) to apply for the admission screening exercise.
Also See:NSUK Admission List
NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening Eligible Candidates
- UTME:Candidates that scored the required minimum of160.
- Direct Entry:Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen NSUK as first choice. However, candidate who didnt choose NSUK as first choice of institution are required tochange to first choice on jamb portalto qualify for the screening.
NSUK Post UTME or Direct Entry Screening Method of Application
Registration for the Post-UTME Screening begins onMonday, 23rd Novemberand ends on31st December 2020.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two thousand Naira only through the following steps:
I. Visit the Nasarawa State University 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal atwww.nsukadmission.com/screeningand create your profile.
ll. On the created profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Input your JAMB UTMEJDE registration number
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Phone number
- Create a password
- Click (SUBMIT)
- Login and make your payment through the available options
Submission of Olevel Results Details
Candidates are required to provide information about their OLevel results.
- Specify the number of OLevel sittings (Maximum of 2 Olevel sittings).
- Fill in the results, check scratch card details for the applicable OLevel examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS).
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: Incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidate then clicks on the Submit button.
- Candidate may repeat steps a c in a situation where the candidate combines results.
Note:The OLevel results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
UPLOAD OF O LEVEL AND A LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE
UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visitJAMB accredited CBT centreto upload theirOlevel/Alevel results on their JAMB profile.
NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, was established under the Nasarawa State Law No. 2 of 2001 as passed by the State House of Assembly. The University came into being under the visionary and dynamic administration of Governor (Dr.) Abdullahi Adamu (Sarkin Yakin Keffi, Aare Obateru of the source, Ile-Ife), the first democratically elected Governor of Nasarawa State.
The aim of establishing the University was, fundamentally, to provide an avenue for the indigenes of Nasarawa State to pursue and acquire University education, which in the long run, would prepare the graduates, and equip them with adequate skills needed for the development of the state and the country at large.
Consequently, Governor Adamu was then propelled by the burning desire to proffer solution to the subsisting problem of grave dearth in the supply of human endeavor that confronts our young states. Accordingly, the Nasarawa State government then organized an education summit on the desirability or otherwise of a state University.