ECWA College of Health Technology, Kagoro (ECHTKAGORO) admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the ECWA College of Health Technology, Kagoro (ECHTKAGORO) is now selling application forms for admission into its various programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ECWA College of Health Technology, Kagoro (ECHTKAGORO) under-listed programmes:
ECWA College of Health Technology Courses
1. HealthInformation Management Department
- Professional Diploma (PD), Health Information Management – Six Semester (3years)
- National Diploma (ND), Health Information Management- Four Semesters 2years
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Health Information Management – Four Semesters (2, years)
2. Environmental Health Sciences Department
- Diploma in Health Promotion & Education (HPE) – Four Semesters (2 years)
- Environmental Health Technician – Six Semester (3 years)
- National Diploma (ND Environmental Health- Four Semesters (2 years)
- HND in Environmental Health- Four Semesters (2 years)
3. Dispensing Opticianry Department
- National Diploma in Dispensing Optics(NDD0) – Six Semesters (3 years)
4. Medical Image Processing (Darkroom) Department
- MedicalImage Processing (Darkroom) Technician – Six Semesters (3 years)
ECWA College of Health Technology Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into diploma programmes must possess four (4) to five (5) credits in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) (WAEC or NECO) at not more than two 2 sittings which must include Mathematics, English language, Biology, Physics and/or Chemistry.
How to Apply for ECWA College of Health Technology Admission Form
Suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply are to pay a non-refundable fee of eight thousand naira (N8,000.00) only into the college bank account and come along with the tellers for verification and receipting during the aptitude test/interview exercise.
This amount covers the admission form and exam fee.
- Bank: First Bank Nigeria Ple Branch.
- Acct name: ECWA College of HealthTechnology Kugoro
- Acct. Number: 2000419824
APTITUDE TEST/INTERVIEW WILL HOLD ON TUESDAY 26th JANUARY, 2021 AT THE COLLEGE
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES CALL 0704 441 0030, 0704 441 0035 or firstname.lastname@example.org