LASU Admission List is out. The Lagos State University (LASU) 1st batch admission list for the 2020/2021 session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check the LASU admission list below.
This is to inform all aspirants of Lagos State University (LASU) that the management of the institution has released its 2020/2021 1st batch admission list of candidates admitted into various undergraduate programme of the university.
How To Check LASU Admission List
1st Batch Admission List
The LASU admission listcontains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into LASU various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the LASU Post UTME admission screening exercise can now check their admission status.
- Visit LASU admission portal at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number and your Surname in the required columns (make sure the ALPHABETS IN YOUR REG. NUMBER are UPPERCASE).
- Click the Submit button to access your LASU account dashboard
- Finally, locate the Check admission status and click on it to know your LASU admission status.
Congrats to those that made it to the LASU admission list.
If you are yet to be admitted, note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the Universitys website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the universitys website for the Admission List.
How to Check Your Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Selectyour Exam yearand Enteryour registration numberin the required columns.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your LASU admission status.
Successfully admitted students can now proceed to ACCEPT their admission offer on JAMB CAPS Portal
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that LASU is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for theadmissionthat has been offered to you.Note that if you do not payLASUs acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out isLASU school feesfor your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to LASUs student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as Olevel results (such asWAEC result,NECO result, etc),JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate,JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your schools admissions office or even in your faculty.
LASU E-Help Platform: Make Enquiries, Requests and Comments
The e-helpdesk platform created to enable students, alumni, employees and members of the general public, amongst others, make enquiries, requests and comments about the University and its service has just recently gone live.
Against this background, individuals wishing to contact the University for one reason or the other can now log on tohttp://csc.lasu.edu.ng/helpdesk.
*To facilitate the swift and professional attendance to enquiries/comments on the e-helpdesk platform, selected members of staff have been trained as Customer Service Relation Officers. The University has also provided them with brand new tablets and other accessories to enable them carry out the special assignment.* More than twenty(20) staff of the University were trained for the purpose.
The e-helpdesk software was created by the Computer Science Department under the supervision of Prof. Benjamin Aribisala and freely donated to the University to allow potential students, philanthropists, employees, alumni and others make their requests and enquiries without having to physically come down to the university.