UNIMED Registration Procedure: The management of the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) has announced the registration procedure for all newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry students in 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIMED Registration Procedure for Fresh Students
- Visit UNIMED Post-UTME Portal to check admission statusand accept if offered admission
- VisitJAMB Website to check admission status and Print your Admission Letterif available
- VISIT the University Portal onwww.unimed.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Make Payment to pay for Acceptance Fee via online payment system using VISA, Verve or MASTER Card and follow the subsequent instruction(s).
- After successful payment, Print e-Payment Receipt online
- Click Account Creation on the portal to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms.
- Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials JAMB Admission Letter, O Level/A Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee payment receipt.
- Proceed to the Health Centre to complete medical registration. 10. On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and Accommodation Fees (For Hostel Space).
- Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
- Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form
- Proceed to your Department for Head of Departments endorsement 1
- Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for endorsement.
- Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.
Also See:UNIMED Academic Calendar