First Royal Crown International College of Technology admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the First Royal Crown International College of Technology, Lagos State, is now selling application forms for admission into its National Innovative Diploma (NID) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
First Royal Crown International College of Technology NID Courses
- Electrical/Electronic Technology
- Early Childhood Care Management
- Solar Energy Technology
- Business Informatics
- Banking Operations
First Royal Crown International College of Technology Admission Requirements
Candidates for the 2-year National Diploma must possess the following
- Five credits pass at Olevel GCE, WAEC SSCE, NECO, NBTA and other relevant results at not more than two sittings which MUST include; Mathematics and English Language
- The candidate may have scored 100 points and above in the current JAMB/UTME. However, candidates who did not sit for the current JAMB may be admitted and their JAMB requirements may be perfected later.
- Matured candidates with four credits may be admitted but must provide evidence of field practice.
How to Apply for First Royal Crown International College of Technology Admission Form
- Applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,000 into the school account:
UBA. Acct Name: First Royal Crown Int’l College of Technology ltd.
- The Teller or evidence of payment with Bio Data, Passport photograph, O’level results and JAMB/UTME Results MUST be brought to the office or forwarded through the school email – email@example.com
- Proceed to online Registration.
Lecture Commences on 30th January 2021
For more information, visit the school website: www.firstroyalcrowncollege.com.ng or any of the following Numbers; 08033270469, 09048279067, 07087945654