OOU Admission Screening Dates and Details Announced for 2020/2021 Session
The Management of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye wishes to inform all duly registered applicants for the 2020/2021 admission Exercise into the University that the POST UTME Screening Exercise will hold (online) from Monday, 11th January and Monday, 18th January 2021.
In view of this, all candidates are advised to start checking the school portal for their new Screening dates and time.
Immediately after printing the screening pass, you will see a link that says Download Screening Browser. Candidates are expected to click the link to download the browser for their exams.
Candidates for the PUTME at the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye are enjoined to please be GUIDED by the following:
- Download the latest exam browser from the school portal.
- Enter your login details by providing your username and password to the exam browser (please make sure you dont login earlier than time allocated, i.e. if your time is 8.00 am dont try to login by 7.59 am. The appropriate time for you to log in is 8.02 am).
- If you have any issue kindly contact these numbers 07056322948 and 08031162733 (WhatApp/telegram messages only).
- Laptop/Desktop Computer with webcam and microphone (window 7/8/8.1/10).
- External webcam (if Laptop/Desktop does not have a webcam inbuilt).
- Internet Access (must be available for at least an hour uninterrupted for the screening).
- Make sure you download and install the software at least 48 hours before your exam date.
The full details on eligibility, cut-off-mark, and how to register can be seen at the webpage link below:
OOU Post UTME / DE Admission Screening Registration Details
OOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
OOU Post UTME Practice Examination
In addition. the University intends to conduct a Post UTME mock Screening (free of charge) for all duly registered applicants between Wednesday 9th and Friday 11th December, 2020 between the hours of 9:00 a.m and 5:00pm daily. All applicants are enjoined to participate in this very crucial and important mock exercise.
Candidates are advised to note the basic requirements for the screening as stated below and to adhere strictly to Rules andd regulations guiding the Screening
Basic Requirements for the Screening:
i Laptop/Desktop Computer with webcam and microphone (window 7/8/8.1/10))
ii. External webcam (if Laptop/Desktop does not have a webcam inbuilt)
iii. Internet Access (must be available for at least an hour uninterrupted for the screening)
iv. Make sure you download and install the software at least 48 before your exam date.
v. Download the exam software fromhttps:/drive google.com/file/d/1SfFxmjjvDw3P7YMVDtZH_jCN2nlxt5Pr/view?usp-sharing
PUTME Mock Examination Procedure:
1. Ensure you are ALONE in a SILENT ROOM with enough light.
2. Connect your Laptop Computer to the Internet
3. Open the SABOSI EXam software that you have previously downloaded and installed.
4. Login with your JAMB REGISTRAT1ON NUMBER as USERNAME and your SURNAME as PASSWORD
5. If your login is successful, you will be asked to verify your identity. During this verification. your Face will be captured by the Webcam when you Press the CAPTURE Button after the image has been captured you are to press VERIFY tor the system to complete the process.
6. After a successful Authentication and Verification you will see your name and your picture and under it, there will be a PROCEED TO EXAM BUTTON which takes you to the Examination.
7. Click on the Exam you are to take and then clickon ATTEMPT QUIZ and begin to answer the Question.
8. When you have successfully answered the questions, click on FINISH ATTEMPT, then Scroll down on the next page and Click SUBMIT ALL AND FINISH.
9. A prompt will pop up with this message “Once you submit, you will no longer be able to change your answers for this attempt.”If you are sure you want to submit click SUBMIT ALL AND FINISH
10. Then click on your name at the top right corner of the exam page then click LOGOUT
11. After which you can now close the SABOSI Exam Software.
NOTE: If while answering the questions your internet goes off, the software will save your attempt up to that level and allow you to fix your connection. Then right-click on the exam page and select reload to reload the page and continue the examination.
Also See: How to CheckOOU Admission List