Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2020/2021 session has been announced See details below.
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2020/2021 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below. Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
Also See:SLU Admission List
Eligibility for SLU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin llausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMBwebsite and choose any of the programmes listed below:
|1.||B.A. (Ed) English||170|
|2.||B.Sc. (Ed) Biology||170|
|3.||B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry||160|
|4.||B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics||160|
|5.||B.Sc. (Ed) Physics||160|
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
|B.A. Islamic Studies||180|
FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology 170
- B.Sc. Chemistry 160
- B.Sc. Computer Science 160
- B.Sc. Mathematics 160
- B.Sc. Physics 160
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Screening
Online registration for the screening exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence onMonday 11th January 2021and end at Midnight ofSunday 31st, January 2021.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 1:Visit the Sule Lamido University website atwww.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from the menu and click onOnline Application to create an account using a functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2:Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on toremita.netand click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidates details (full name, valid phone number and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card or intern banking).
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and proceed to any commercial bank for payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using master card, verve card, credit card and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
STEP 3:Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4:After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education Tuesday, 9th February 2021
- Faculty of Humanities Wednesday, 10th February 2021
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences Thursday 11th February 2021
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- A Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
VENUE OF THE SCREENING:
All eligible candidates should report at the Universitys Permanent Site, Kano Jahun road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Candidates must strictly adhere to the extant preventive measures of covid-19 including maintaining of physical distancing, regular washing of hands and or sanitizing the hand and wearing of the facemask.
All enquiries should be directed to admission @slu.edu.ng.