Federal University Dutse, FUD post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. FUD post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements and how to apply below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: This is to inform all prospective students of Federal University, Dutse for the 2020/2021 academic session who did Change Of Institution and it reflected on their JAMB CAPS but are not gaining access to the P-UTME portal are advised to go to the MIS-ICT centre on campus to rectify the mishap. Such a step to deny access was taken to mitigate mistakes. NOTE: no fees attached.
Commencement of online registration: Monday, December 14 – Sunday, January 17, 2021.
FUD Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 160 points and above in the 2020 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE). RECOMMENDED: FUD Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise.
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained minimum of live (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2020 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at leastLower CreditatNational Diploma(ND) in a relevant course, andminimumofeight(8)pointswith relevant subject combination atNCEandIJMBforDirect Entry(DE) admission
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME Form
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University DutsePUTMEPortal- http://putme.fud.edu.ngor through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using theirJAMB/DERegistration Number.
- Candidates should update theirDate of Birth,Email,Phone Number,State/G.A.
- Candidates should GenerateInvoice+Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use theRRR Numberto payN 2,000Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at anyCommercial Bank nationwide, includingFUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using theVerifybutton at thenavigationbar
- Candidates should select appropriateSubject Combinationswhich must be relevant to theirCourseof choiceto write the aptitude test.
- Candidates shouldupdatetheirWAEC/NECO/NABTEBresults (not more than two sittings) as well asA Level
- ScanandUploadgenuine and authentic copy ofWAEC/NECO/NABTEB/ALevelresults and recentpassport photograph.
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
For more information or clarification candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email us at email@example.com.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.