2020 WAEC GCE Result is out. The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the 2020 GCE Results (August/September 2nd Series WASSCE) for Private Candidates.
This is to inform the general public and especially, candidates that participated in the 2020 August/September West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates (popularly known as WAEC GCE) that their results are now available online.
2020 WAEC GCE Results have been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from theWAEC official result checking website.
According to WAEC, 66,375 registered for the examination, while 61,509 candidates actually sat for the examination.61,111 candidates, representing 99.35% have their results fully processed and released while 398 candidates representing 0.65% have a few of their results still being processed due to errors on the part of candidates.
See also: 2020 WAEC GCE Result Statistics 39.82% Obtained 5 Credits Including English & Maths.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result Online.
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2020
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
NOTE: The result checker PIN and Serial Number needed to check your result online is contained on your Smart Identity Card used during the conduct of the examination.
How to Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS
In case you want to check your 2020 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers). For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Share your WAEC GCE results with others via the comments section below.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!