School of Nursing, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) is now selling application forms for admission into its BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form below.
This is to inform the general public that admission form into the School of Nursing, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (SONAEFUTHA) BASIC Nursing Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale.
Interested persons are to apply online using the official application portal of the school.
AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Requirments
- Interested candidates must be at least 16 years by July 2021
- He/She must possess five (5) credits in Olevel results which includes English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in not more than two(2) sitting in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Candidate must present a coloured print out of the examination photo card at the venue of the examination.
How to Apply for AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form
- Visit https://son.aefutha.gov.ngto create an account with your full name, email, phone no, username and password. However, you will be unable to login until your account is activated
- Visit https://www.remita.netand search for Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (SONFETHA) admission form on the remita platform to generate a remita number using theGIFMIS CODE: 1000030435
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make payment of #10,000 or simply pay on the remita platform using a debit card. Please obtain an e-receipt or teller from the bank or remita platform as this will be uploaded during registration
- Send proof of remita payments to Whatsapp: 09055425858 or 08169634390 or Email: email@example.com. After confirmation of receipt, the account created in step 1 above will be activated and notification sent to the registered email and phone number.
- Proceed to https://www.son.aefutha.gov.ng to log in, complete registration and print out a coloured copy of an examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue
- SALE OF FORMS COMMENCES: 08th Feb 2021
- SALE OF FORMS ENDS:18th June 2021
- EXAM DATE:19th June 2021
- EXAM VENUE:SONAEFUTHA 1 premises
- EXAM TIME:8:00 am
- Please beware of fraudsters as the Management of SONAEFUTHA does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!