MOUAU admission list is out The management of the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the institutions various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Candidates that participated in the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List
Currently, you can only access your MOUAU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your MOUAU admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List is uploaded on JAMB website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep checking the JAMB website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on MOUAU website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to MOUAU admission status checking portal at https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/acceptance-fees.php.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click the Search button Icon to access your MOUAU admission status.
RECOMMENDED: MOUAU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
Successfully admitted candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates who can successfully view their admission status on the Universitys Portal are candidates who have been granted admissions and have uploaded their Olevel results to the JAMB Website.
- Candidates who have been approved and admitted but have not accepted their admissions on JAMB CAPS should do so urgently and print their JAMB admission letters in order not to jeopardize their admissions. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- That admitted Candidates should endeavour to print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Candidates must pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Candidates qualifications must satisfy the Universitys Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates).
- Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to MOUAU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!