University of Ibadan (UI) registration and school fees payment guidelines for fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the University of Ibadan (UI) has released the registration and school fees payment procedures for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UI Registration and School Fees Payment Guidelines
- The registration process is completely online
- Contact your course level Adviser for inquiries on courses
- Log in again to the portal after registration to confirm approval of registered courses
- You can only Register for Courses after Successful Payment of Fees
- Check your institutional email for instructions on how to proceed to Lectures
- Visit your departmental page on the University website www.ui.edu.ng for additional information
- For all Freshers to view their details
- Click on New Students Login
- Enter JAMB REGSTRATION Number
- Click on LOGIN
- For all Returning/Freshers to commence registration
- Click on Existing Students Login
- Enter Matric Number
- Enter password
- Click on LOGIN
- Step 1:
- You are required to LOGIN to your portal account FIRST
- Step 2:
- Once you are logged in, the portal opens with the default FEE PAYMENT page in view.
- Step 3:
- Click on PAY YOUR FEES at the top right corner of that page.
- Step 4:
- Select the fee type by checking the box against your preferred fee type and click on
- Add Selected Items to my Fees List and further click on proceed.
- Step 5:
- Once page refreshes, check the box against Remita and click on Post Now
- Step 6:
- Your fee statement appears. Please NOTE AND COPY out the Reference Number
- Step 7:
- Click on Proceed to the gateway and wait for the page to refresh.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!