Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) instructions and guidelines for all students regarding the forthcoming first semester, 2019/2020 academic session examinations.
This is to inform all the students of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE), that the management of the institution has released the instructions and guidelines for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session examinations.
FUOYE Examination and Registration Guidelines
I write to convey to you, on the directive of the Vice-Chancellor, instructions and guidelines for the forthcoming first-semester examination and reviewed registration deadlines.
Registration guidelines and timelines
- Payment of school fees and end of registration by students – 28th February 2021
- Closure of portal against registration – 28th February 2021
- Download and printing of lists of registered students that are qualified to write examinations (for each course) – 1st March
- Students are to be cleared and registered at the department upon presentation of the Receipts of acceptance and school fees and all other relevant credentials/documents.
- After payment, students are to proceed with online course registration. Online course forms to be signed and stamped by the HODS.
- Only students that pay school fees, complete the online registration and submit relevant documents at the department and faculty office are considered duly registered and therefore qualify for the examination.
- All covid 19 protocols and guidelines must be strictly adhered to (the compulsory wearing of masks and physical distancing).
- Only students who have duly registered would be allowed into the examination hall upon providing the following documents; coloured print of the online course registration form (signed and stamped by the hod), original school fees payment receipt (signed and stamped by Bursary) and University ID card.Photocopies are not allowed.
- For CBT exams, students are to strictly adhered to time schedules. Students will only be allowed into the CBT centres30mins before their schedule only. They are also to leave the premises immediately after they finish their session.This is to avoid crowding!
- All Students, particularly the freshers, are to familiarise themselves with the University examination regulations as provided in the students’ handbook.
The university management wishes all students the best in the examinations. Thank you.
Prof. O.J. Ojo
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!