Management of the Fed Poly Nekede has ordered the immediate closure of the institution’s Medical Centre. See details below.
Please, following the current state of affairs in the Institution and Management’s desire and concern over the safety of Staff and Students health-wise, Management directs as follows:
1) The immediate close down of the Institutions Medical and Health Services Centre for the 2 weeks effective today Monday, 22nd February 2021 to Monday 7th March, 2021.
2) All Staff and persons that had come into close contact with any activity at the Medical Centre within the last two (2) weeks should do for COVID-19 Test at Everight Laboratory, Bank Road Owerri Immediately.
3) All Staff of the Medical Centre should go into two weeks Self-isolation Immediately,
4) Within this two (2) weeks, the whole Medical Centre and environ shall be fully decontaminated
5) All Staff and Students should explore alternative Medical Facilities for their medical attention within the two (2) weeks
Consequently, all Staff and Students are strongly advised to observe all the NCDC COVID- 19 preventive protocols strictly.
Please be guided accordingly.