UNIPORT Admission List has been released. The University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT admission list for the 2019/2020 session is out. See how to check the UNIPORT admission list and see your status below. Note that the first batch admission list has been released.
Also See: UNIPORT Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines
UNIPORT admission list has been released on both the School and JAMB portal. See details on how to check your admission status below.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
To check the list of candidates offered admission into various undergraduate programmes in the University of Port-Harcourt (UNPORT) click the link below:
JAMB CAPS Portal:
UNIPORT Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has also been made available on JAMB’s Website. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in the University of Port-Harcourt and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that they can now check their admission status on JAMB CAPS. Admitted candidates are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking” REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Also See:UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission List
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
UNIPORT first batch admission list is accessible onJAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Chooseyour Exam yearand Enteryour registration numberin the required columns.
- Then, click on Check Admission Status to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show not admitted should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the Universitys website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the universitys website for the Admission List.
Recommended:UNIPORT Registration Procedure for Fresh Students