Anambra State Polytechnic, ANSPOLY Post-UTME screening form is on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
LATEST UPDATE: Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu (ANSPOLY) has announced Supplementary Admissions Application for All Suitably Qualified Candidates. Suitably Qualified Candidates are advised and called to use this Golden Opportunity to Apply to and gain admission into the Polytechnic of the Moment. Note that the Admission Screening Exercise for this ANSPOLY 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions will hold on Wednesday, 9th June, 2021.
The Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY), Mgbakwu, announces the sale of admission application forms for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and Post UTME Screening into her National Diploma ND Programmes.
Also See: ANSPOLY Pre-ND and HND Admission Form Details.
Available ND Courses/Programmes at Anambra State Poly
THE FOLLOWING COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY AND RELATED DISCIPLINES
– Agricultural Technology
– Animal Health and Production Technology
– Home and Rural Economics
– Fisheries Technology
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
– Agricultural Engineering Technology
– Computer Engineering Technology
– Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology
3. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
– Business Administration and Management
– Cooperative Economics and Management
4. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
– Computer Science and Technology
– Nutrition and Dietetics
– Science Laboratory Technology
ANSPOLY Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who scored 120 and above in UTME are eligible to apply.
O LEVEL S. S. C. E. REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
1. For Science Courses/Students– Must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any other subjects from the following: Geography, Physics, Statistics, and Economics etc. relevant to the Course of choice.
2. For Arts– must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics /Business Methods/Commerce/Principles of Accounts/ Accounting, and any other two from the following: Literature in English, History/Government, Statistics, Geography, Office Practice/ Secretarial Studies and any one Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science)
B.Or Candidates who have successfully completed thePreliminary /Remedial Studiesof the Institution
How to Apply ANSPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form
Qualified candidates are advised to generate RRR number from remita website and pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) through REMITA platform in any commercial bank. Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the polytechnic website,www.anspoly.edu.ng/portal
COST OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM FOR THE VARIOUS PROGRAMMES
1. National Diploma ND– N 2,000.
Prospective students may apply for the on-going programmes, by making a deposit of the programme application fee viaE-TRANZACT PLATFORMat any commercial bank around you, and make sure you wait to receive your printout slip which you will use the details within to process your desired programme.
Prospective Students /Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic websitehttp://www.anspoly.edu.ngto complete the application /registration and for other details.
Rush now to avail yourself of the opportunity to study in the Polytechnic of the Moment.
Please Note that :
For ANSPOLY National Diploma ND Programmes, prospective students /candidates who did not choose the Institution in their Jamb school are eligible to apply
Candidates are advised to pay for any of their chosen programmes at any commercial bank usinge-tranzact platformand print out the generated data/form
They are to use the printed form to visit the Polytechnic website,http://www.anspoly.edu.ngatany cyber cafe or at the Polytechnic ICT Centerat the Polytechnic Permanent Site, Mgbakwu and complete the admission application form online.
Candidates are advised to fill their data correctly and ensure that the completed form is submitted correctly and completely
They are advised to print out the supplied and completed information generated after submission on the portal before logging out
Information on the 2020/2021 Admission Application can as well be found on the website.
Admission is on going now and candidates are advised to start paying for the forms and registering online now
The sale of the admission application form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session for National Diploma is ongoing now and will close on on a date to be announced later.
For further enquiries, please call 0803-8901-211, 0803-6043-706, 0806-3310-724, 0814-1141-638 or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity-FM, Mgbakwu
Dr Samuel Nnana Esq.