MOUAU Direct Entry screening registration for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. Online registration closes midnight
7th September, 2020. Interested candidates are required to register online for the Direct Entry Admission screening.
All candidates whoapplied toMichael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudikefor the Direct entry admission are eligible.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Examination Date and Requirements
The Date for the Onsite screening test will be communicated through your E-mail and phone numbers, you will be required to bring the following :
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidates unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct EntryAdmission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status. Candidates are strictly advised not to pay money to any person except fees as approved by MOUAU in the advertas the University does not charge any money for candidates to obtain admission.
Mrs Jacinta N. Ogwo-Agu