TASU Admission List is out: The Taraba State University (TASU) 1st batch admission list for the 2020/2021 session has been released by the school management. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the first, second and supplementary batch admission lists are out.
The management of the Taraba State University (TSU) has released the first, second and supplementary batch admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session. In other words, TASU admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Candidates that participated in the Taraba State University post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check TASU Admission List
See the TASU admission list below. Note that the admission lists are in PDF format.
TASU First Batch Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Taraba State University (TASU) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Download (PDF, 340KB)
Candidates are to report for clearance from17th March 2021at the registry (Academic division) and their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original O level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
Those who havent completed their online application should do so in order to access their admission letter.
Below are the links for REGISTRATION/FEE PAYMENT and ONLINE APPLICATION respectfully
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to TASU 1st Batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Also See:TASU Resumption Date
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Selectyour Exam yearand Enteryour registration numberin the required columns.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that TASU is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for theadmissionthat has been offered to you.
- The next information you need to find out is TASU school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as Olevel results (such asWAEC result,NECO result, etc),JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate,JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your schools admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with TASUs academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in TASU.
All the best!