Edo State Polytechnic Admission form for HND programmes are out. Applications are invited for admission to the part time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of Edo State Institute of Technology and Management, Usen (now known as Edo State Polytechnic) for the 2020/2021academic session.
Edo State Poly HND Screening Requirements
The application cost isN5,500.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Admission for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visitwww.edopoly.edu.ng/Click onApply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE FULL TIME / PART TIME 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back Onedopoly.waeup.orgclick on Login (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on Edit Application record and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1 x 1 COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on Add online payment ticket at the bottom of the page, then click on Pay with Interswitch on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 5,500:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Call this number 08036984601 for all your questions and assistance.
- HND Part-Time: March 19, 2021.
- HND Full-Time: March 31, 2021.