IMSU admission list is out The management of Imo State University (IMSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Imo State University (IMSU) 2020/2021 post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
IMSU merit Admission List contains the names of successful candidates offered provisional admission into the various programmes offered by the university.
How to Check IMSU Admission List
Currently, IMSU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portalby following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your IMSU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Imo State University (IMSU) degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to IMSU admission status checking portal at http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2020-2021.
- Click on submit to access your IMSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IMSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!