LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Form and Application Details for 2020/2021 Session
LATEST UPDATE: The admission application deadline has been extended to 31st March 2021. Interested candidates who are yet to register are advised to do so as soon as possible.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH pre-degree admission form (popularly referred to as PDS) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Also See:LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission List
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into thePre-degree Science Programme,Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, for the 2020/2021 Session.
Also See: How to Obtain LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Form
LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme Duration
The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months after which there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme which will run for three (3) months immediately after the final examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the degree programmes.
Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission need not apply.
How to Apply for the 2020/2021 LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme
(1) Prospective Applicants are to proceed to Pre-Degree Application Website to make payment ofTen Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) onlyfor the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM). Form is available onhttp://pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2019/.
(2) Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. Incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
- The screening of applicants take place from 9:00a.m to 4:00p.m everyday. Successful applicants are expected to proceed immediately to the PDS Complex for their screening exercise. Applicants are to also note that subsequent examinations during the programme will be (CBT)
Placement into Degree Programmes
- Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programme, and participation in the ICT intensive training.Also,all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain2021 UTME form, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut off mark as may be determined by the University Senate.
Information on Choice of Programme
Each candidate is expected to make two (2) choices out of the undergraduate programme options available at LAUTECH as listed below. The options are divided into Groups A and B. Each candidate is expected to choose only one programme from any of the two groups. No candidate should make the two choices from the same group.
Group A: Choose only one Programme
College of Health Sciences
(6) Medical Laboratory Science
Engineering and Technology
(1) Chemical Engineering
(2) Civil Engineering
(3) Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(4) Computer Engineering
(5) Mechanical Engineering
(6) Food Engineering
(7) Agricultural Engineering
(2) Transport Management
(5) Management Studies
Food and Consumer Sciences
(1) Food Science
(2) Nutrition and Dietetics
(3) Consumer Science
Computing Science and Informatics
(1) Computer Science
(2) Information System
(3) Cyber Security
Group B: Choose only one Programme
(1) Agricultural Economics
(2) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(3) Animal Production and Health
(4) Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
(5) Crop Production and Soil Science
(6) Crop and Environmental Protection
(1) Fine and Applied Arts
(2) Urban and Regional Planning
Pure and Applied Sciences
(1) Pure and Applied Biology
(2) Pure and Applied Chemistry
(3) Pure and Applied Physics
(4) Pure and Applied Mathematics
(5) Earth Sciences
(6) Science Laboratory Technology
- The closing date for the submission of Application Form is 31st March 2021. Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of the form.
- Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
NOTE:Successful Applicants are to proceed to the Pre-Degree Science Complex in LAUTECH, Ogbomoso with their Application print-out and Olevel result(s) for screening. Applicants are to also note that subsequent examinations during the programme will also be (CBT).
Members of the University community are enjoined to kindly give this information the widest publicity it deserves.
For further enquiries, contact us through the following mobile numbers and e-mail address: 08035821847, 08033786715 and email@example.com.