UDUSOK Admission list The management of the Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) has released the 2020/2021 academic session admission list.
Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) admission list that contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into UDUSOK various first-degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Candidates that applied for admission into the Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UDUSOK Admission List
Currently, UDUSOK prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portalby following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your UDUSOK admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UDUSOK admission status checking portal at http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng/checkMyAdmissionStatus.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on Check Admission button to access your UDUSOK admission status.
RECOMMENDED: UDUSOK Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UDUSOK Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!