UNIBEN Admission List: The UNIBEN Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released on both the School and JAMB Websites. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in the University of Benin and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that they can now check theiradmission status.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released the first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List on the School Portal
- Candidates are to visit UNIBEN undergraduate Admission list portal athttps://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus
- Provide your Application Number or Registration Number And one of your names in the required column
- Click on Submit then Confirm your Application Number and click on proceed to check your admission status.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Admitted candidates are to click “ACCEPT or REJECT to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clickingREJECT is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Candidates that participated in theUNIBEN post UTMEscreening exercise can now check their admission status online. UNIBEN first batch admission list is accessible onJAMB admission statuschecking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Chooseyour Exam yearand Enteryour registration numberin the required columns.
- Then, click on Check Admission Status to access your UNIBEN admission status.
The University of Benin – also known as UNIBEN – is one of Nigeria’s first generation federal universities. The university was founded in 1970 and is located in Benin city, Edo State, Nigeria. The university is officially accredited and recognized by the National Universities Commission.